Monday, April 1, 2013

Mommy Ramblings

Oh boy, what a month March was. We had Blake's parents and Aimee visit and now it is back to just us 3, which is kind of boring, especially during nap time. It was so great having everyone visit but now we're back to the normal swing of things.

Brayden will be 6 months old on Thursday :-/ I don't want to talk about it, lol. Time for another baby, mine is growing up too fast, APRIL FOOLS. Ok now I can say I did an April Fools joke. I am not baby hungry... yet :) He is very active and so much fun. He can sit up by himself and rolls all around, he started this snake kind of crawl to get to toys he wants. He is doing much better with baby food and cereal. He puts himself down for naps and to bed at night some nights when I get bored rocking him for 30+ minutes. He is being SO good lately, I am so scared for him to get his 6 month shots to screw everything up again grr hate shots!

He says "dada" ALL the time, not fair but oh well. He only says mama when he is crying and it's hardly ever, but it's still cute and I'm still counting it as him saying mama!

We took some quick pictures of him before his nap yesterday on Easter and he was not really having it but I got a few kind of OK pictures lol.
 Obviously, the eggs don't have any candy, but I had to get them for cute Easter pictures!
 And in his mouth they go!
 The ONLY picture I got of him actually looking at the camera haha
 Trying to get him to look at the camera by bribing him with the egg but I think it just made him upset, as you can see from his face haha.
He got a new Snugamonkey toy that he loves, since he has basically every toy they make. He also got two Dr.Seuss books.
 
 
Aaaaaaand this is why I love this age, he will still cuddle with me :) well one of the many reasons.

This was while we watched the super depressing KU game :( yeah, don't get Blake started on that haha. But Brayden is wearing his basketball jersey which is super cute on him. And I know, I look super hot, what can I say, laying around the house all day really brings out the best in me (pshh).

No comments:

Post a Comment