Monday, January 28, 2013

Updateeeee :-]

Brayden has FINALLY started sleeping good again! Last night he went to bed at 8:45 and slept until 10:45 this morning with just waking up once to eat! I was starting to think I was losing my good little sleeper, but he is back! For about the past week he has been getting better and better :) Man, sleep deprivation is HARD. It makes days and nights seem sooo long. I feel like I can enjoy Brayden so much more when I'm well rested :) Makes sense.

Blake has been working a lot lately and very busy with many projects, so I have had to find things to keep myself entertained... so I started up my boutique again :) during nap time I was getting very bored. I am so excited about getting back into my boutique because it gives me some "me" time. You never realize how much you need me time until you have a baby! If there is anything I have learned from being a mom it's how important taking tie for yourself is and how important it is to ask for help. I tend to try to do everything by myself and put a lot of pressure on getting everything on my to-do list done. I have to constantly remind myself that as long as I am taking care of Brayden during the day that I am doing pretty good and anything else I get done is an added bonus.

We got the new Nike Fitness Kinect game and I have been working out everyday and have lost 3 more pounds! Man, I love this! Haha breastfeeding, eating healthy and exercising is the perfect fomula for lots of weight loss! I actually bought a pair of jeans this week at American Eagle that are just 1 size bigger than my original jean size so I don't have to wear maternity jeans all the time lol even though they are OH so attractive. I have about 12 pounds left to go and I am definitely motivated to lose it! Having a baby and getting back in shape after is so empowering! After having Brayden I feel like I can do anything... except everything involving heights haha


I put him in his jumper while I cooked dinner and came back in about ten minutes to this haha

He does some crazy things with his face... haha.

Haha funny faces.



Grandma Lisa sent him this giraffe teether and he LOVES it.


This is how he sleeps every night, I put him in his crib flat on his back and he rolls onto his side :)

Brayden is just getting more and more fun as he gets older, he got a johnny jump up and loves to jump around in it, especially to music! (taylor swift music, shh don't tell Blake) haha I always have my Taylor Swift Pandora station on or my Plumb station, which is actually my new obsession. Anyways, that's what is going on in our life lately! Check out my Manda's BOWtique facebook page for a giveaway if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. He's getting big so quickly! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how hard it is to lose the weight during the winter/holidays. you are a trooper :) He is the cutest and looking like a little man!

    ReplyDelete