Monday, September 16, 2013

Brayden's Nursery

I realized I haven't posted pics of Brayden's nursery, so here they are!
 
 View from the hall. The rocking chair is the same one Blake's mom used to rock him to sleep when he was a baby.
 

 Thank you Aimee for the cute pictures! The one in the middle was from Brayden's great grandma (I had the same picture in my bedroom growing up, one of my favorites.)
 His bumpers.
 I hate the video monitor receiver cords but oh well :)
 The pictures above his closet I am debating taking down and putting something else up there but for now that's what's there!
The shadow box I made him (at the entrance of his room).
 
It's nothing special by any means but just for future memories I decided I should probably post this :) Still a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment